Kendrick Standard Dual Channel Controller Features...
- Rugged Plastic Case with modern styling.
- Zero to 100% heater control.
- Fused onboard. Auto Reset.
- On board protection from over current, over temperature, over voltage.
- LED overcurrent indication at both outputs.
- 10 amp capacity (5 amps per channel).*
- 6' detachable fused Power cord. Cord is fused at 7 amps.
- Reverse polarity protected.
- On/off switch (no other dew controller on the market has this).
- RFI (radio frequency interference) free. A critical feature for astro imagers!
- Pulse Width Modulation duty cycle control.
- 4 outputs, 2 for each control knob.
- LED Power on indicator for both outputs.
- Low voltage cut-off control with LED indication (a Kendrick standard!).
- Mosfet transistors built on board and on EACH output (no voltage drops!). Get the best possible performance out of your heaters!
- Velcro attachment. Parts included.
- 12 VDC operation.
- Dimensions: 4" x 3" x 1.35" (1.75" with knobs).
- 1 Year warranty
* Kendrick has fused the power cord at 7 amps even though the controller is capable of amperages of 5 amps per channel (10 amps total). They do not recommend replacing the power cord fuse with a larger fuse as the power input socket is not rated for a higher amperage.
Kendrick Standard Dual Channel Controller Specifications...
Equipment Type: Dew Heater Controller System
Number of Channels: 2
Number of Outputs: 4
Maximum Amps: 14
Case Construction: Plastic
Dimensions: 4" x 3" x 1.35" (1.75" with knobs)
Kendrick Product Number: 2001-SDCC