iOptron SmartEQ Pro GoTo German Equatorial Mount - 3200
Couldn't load pickup availability
About the iOptron SmartEQ Pro GoTo German Equatorial Mount...
Born out of the popular iOptron Cube and iEQ mounts, the iOptron SmartEQ Pro Computerized Equatorial Telescope Mount is the ultimate Grab N'' Go German equatorial GOTO mount fitting into almost everyone''s budget. It is ideal for visual observation and wide field astrophotography. The compact design and light weight make travelling with the mount easy. The Pro also features: metal gear, guiding port, and a polar scope.
The iOptron SmartEQ Pro GoTo German Equatorial Telescope Mount is a fully computerized mount with a database of 59,000 objects. It offers the next generation GOTO technology from iOptron. The Go2Nova Hand Controller is intuitive with a large LCD screen, with which you can easily set up your telescope and select where you want to navigate.
The iOptron SmartEQ Pro Computerized Mount is universally compatible with any tubes using a Vixen-style dovetail connection, making it useful for beginners as well as hobbyists with multiple tubes.
iOptron SmartEQ Pro GoTo German Equatorial Mount Features...
- Specialized Grab N''' Go mount ideal for visual observer and wide field astro-photographer
- The Pro also features: metal gear, guiding port, and a polar scope.
- Portable, compact, and sturdy German equatorial mount that is easy to travel with
- Payload: 11 lb (5 kg) (excluding counterweight)
- Mount weight: 6.2 lb (2.8 kg)
- Dual-axis servomotor with optical encoder
- Drive motor with 9-speed setting for precise tracking
- Resolution: 0.5 arc second
- Go2Nova 8408 controller with Advanced GOTONOVA GoTo Technology
- Over 59,000 celestial objects for easy surfing
- Low power consumption (8 AA batteries for 16 hours consecutive tracking)
- Vixen-type dovetail saddle
- 2 lb. counterweight included
- 3/8" threads to fit on camera mount
- Standard 1.25 inch heavy-duty stainless steel tripod
iOptron SmartEQ Pro GoTo German Equatorial Mount Specifications...
Mount : German Equatorial Mount
Payload : 11 lb (5 kg), exclude counterweight
Mount Weight : 6.2 lb (2.8 kg)
Latitude Adjustment Range : 0 ~ 62 deg
Azimuth Adjustment Range : 10 deg
Right Ascension Worm : 60mm, 120 teeth
Declination Worm : 60mm, 120 teeth
Motor Drive : DC servo with optical encoder
Resolution : 0.5 arc seconds
Hand Controller : Go2Nova 8408 with 59,000 objects database
Tracking : Automatic
Speed : 1x, 2x, 8x, 16x, 64x, 128x, 256x, 512x, MAX(~4 deg/sec)
Port: Guiding Port
Counterweight Bar : 16mm
Counterweight : 2 lb (0.9 kg) for up to 8 lb (3.6 kg)payload
Dovetail : Vixen-style
Tripod : 1.25" Stainless Steel (5.7 lb or 2.6 kg)
Polar Scope : Included
Power Consumption : 0.1A(Tracking), 0.3A (GOTO)
Power Requirement : DC 9~12 V, 1 Amp
Battery : 8 AA alkaline batteries (for 16 hours of tracking)
Serial port : Yes (on hand controller)
Firmware Upgrade : Yes
Warranty : One YeariOptron Product Number : 3200