Sky-Watcher Rotator Adapter for EvoStar Refractors
- Allows Evostar 0.85x Reducer/Flatteners to easily adapt to your Evostar ED telescope
- Provides a secure threaded connection
- Allows rotating your imaging equipment 360 degrees without removing anything from the optical system
- Built-in 2" filter mounting to easily install filters in the beam path
- Compatible with: Evostar 80ED, 100ED, 120ED, and 150ED (but NOT the 150DX)
This Sky-Watcher Rotator Adapter for EvoStar Refractors is made for use with the Evostar 80ED, 100ED, 120ED, and 150ED models of refractor from Sky-Watcher. This adapter allows the user to rotate their imaging equipment by 360 degrees without removing any equipment from the optical system. This is a huge advantage to have, when doing imaging at the telescope, because it allows you to orient the object's image the way you want it with regard to the camera's sensor.
The Sky-Watcher Rotator Adapter for EvoStar Refractors provides a very secure threaded connection for your equipment. It also has a built-in 2" filter mounting to let you easily install filters in the beam path. It's very easy to install in your astroimaging system, and easy to use as well.
|Function:||Rotator Adapter for EvoStar Refractors|
|Adjustments:||3 screws w/ knurled heads|
|Color:||Anodized Black - metal|