SharpStar 76EDPH - 76 mm ED Triplet APO Refractor
- The optical design was improved in this new design
- 76 mm f/5.5 Triplet air-spaced optical design
- Includes special ED lens
- f/4.5 full-frame reducer lens can be used
- The appearance is stylish and streamlined
- Brand-new dual-speed rack and pinion focuser, 10:1 fine focus
- Universal (Vixen-style) dovetail bar
- One-piece Tube Rings
- New attractive and practical handle
This SharpStar 76EDPH ED APO 76 mm Apochromatic Refractor Telescope will amaze any user with its special Triplet design. The optical design makes SharpStar 76EDPH an excellent imaging and observing telescope with high-level optical performance. The high performance optical design and machining ensures the excellent quality of the 76EDPH Refractor from SharpStar, you can have full-frame images with the 2.5-inch F4.5 full frame reducer (optional purchase), which further expands this model into a high quality lens with “fast” focal ratio. This Refractor telescope gives you high quality optical images and ease of use, with its elegant mechanical and optical design.
NOTE: A Focal Reducer is NOT included with this product.
This 76EDPH ED APO 76 mm Apochromatic Refractor Telescope from SharpStar has a focal ratio of f/5.5, for a focal length of 418 mm. The reducer when used features a triplet air-spaced lens, which supports full-frame optics, and eliminates color-fringing for exceptional control, for an immersive deep-sky object astrophotography experience.
The total length of the tube is only 333 mm, which is small and portable, and it can be easily put into travel bags or taken on the plane, making it a good partner for travel to another site. The 76EDPH APO Refractor Equipment also includes a 10 cm dovetail plate, it has a screw-hole in the center that allows the camera to be mounted to a tripod for photography.
- Model: 76EDPH
- Objective: 76 mm Aperture, f/5.5
- Focal Length: 418 mm
- Objective Type: Triplet Air-Spaced APO (ED)
- Form Factor: Triplet, Air-spaced Objective
- Resolution: 1.5 arcsecond
- Visual Limit Magnitude: 11.2
- Total Weight: 2.9 kg (Mechanical mounting parts)
- Net Weight: 2.3 kg
- Length (Dewshield Retracted): 332.9 mm
- Main Tube Outer Diameter: 100 mm