Meade 10 X 56 MasterClass Pro ED Binocular Highlights
- Step up to premium binoculars with an integrated field flattener for sharp images across the entire 6.5° field of view!
- High-quality extra-low dispersion (ED) optics with dielectric & phase coatings produce beautifully sharp, bright images with no extraneous color.
- 56 mm optics are great for birding, wildlife, sports events and as an all-around good pair of binoculars!
- 10X magnification is easy to hand-hold for most users and produces a brighter image than higher magnifications, making these MasterClass Pro binoculars good for low-light viewing.
- Nitrogen-purged and waterproof, the Meade MasterClass Pro ED binoculars also have a rubberized exterior to help protect the optics from damage.
- The large eyepieces have an amazing 22 mm of eye relief for comfortable viewing even if you wear glasses.
- Close focus of just 3 meters!
- You can mount the 10x56 Meade MasterClass Pro ED binoculars on a tripod with optional tripod adapter for hand's free viewing.
- These binoculars include a carry bag, a chest harness, a neck strap, lens caps and a cleaning cloth.
Enjoy a flat field, superior contrast and high-resolution images when viewing through the Meade 10x56 MasterClass Pro ED Binoculars! The ED, or Extra-Low Dispersion, glass used to make the optics of these binoculars correct for chromatic aberrations, or false color, to give you true to life image quality similar to binoculars costing hundreds of dollars more. High-quality multilayer dielectric and phase coatings are applied to the lenses and work together with BAK-4 prisms to garner maximum light transmission.
The Meade MasterClass Pro ED series is similar to their CanyonView Pro ED binocular line, but a few things set them apart.
- A field flattener is built into the MasterClass Pro ED binoculars to assure extreme sharpness from edge to edge across the field of view. Normally, images are sharp in the center of the field and get slightly less so the more you move your eye to the outer edges of the field. Adding a field flattener removes virtually all of this field curvature!
- Another difference the MasterClass Pro ED binoculars bring to the table is better eye relief. Many people prefer to continue wearing their eyeglasses while viewing, but not all binoculars will come to exact focus with your eyes further away from the eyepiece. The MasterClass Pro's have 22 mm of eye relief, which is more than enough room to set the eyecups however you like or wear your glasses.
- Finally, if you like to use binoculars to get a magnified view of nearby objects without getting TOO close, the MasterClass Pro ED binoculars have very good close focus capabilities. Focus from as close as 3 meters away and enjoy birds perched on a branch or fence, bugs in the yard, or even reading a sign with irritatingly small print.
These roof prism binoculars are extremely comfortable in hand; with a rugged, lightweight design ideal for the outdoors. Meade’s MasterClass Pro ED Series Binoculars are nitrogen purged and waterproof to ensure each pair stays dry and dust-free. Constructed with a durable rubber exterior and waterproof design, the MasterClass Pro ED body will help shield your optics from the elements of the outdoors.
The Meade 10x56 MasterClass Pro ED Binoculars come with metal eyecups and covers, extra-low dispersion (ED) glass, a nylon case and harness, and a quick release neck strap. With portability in mind, carrying your binoculars and accessories has never been easier and is a must-have for birders and observers wanting ideal optics that deliver with every use.
|Series||MasterClass™ Pro ED Binoculars|
|Close Focus||3.0 m|
|Eye Relief||22 mm|
|Field of View( M / 1000 M)||114 m|
|Exit Pupil||5.6 mm|
|Objective Lens||56 mm|
|Optical Coatings||Fully Multi-Coated with Dielectric & Phase Coatings|