Explore Scientific FirstLight 80 mm Refractor On Twilight Nano Manual Equatorial Mount
- 80 mm Aperture Refractor will reveal impressive lunar details ranging from craters to rilles, planetary features, and bright deep sky objects like galaxies, nebulae and clusters
- Twilight Nano Equatorial mount has two control knobs on flex extender shafts that makes it easy to position the telescope, and manually track objects
- Mount is lightweight but can still hold up to 15 lb of equipment
- Full size tripod includes accessory tray to keep eyepieces handy and provide additional stability
- Model comes with a 25 mm Plössl eyepiece, a 90° diagonal for more comfortable viewing
- Includes a red dot finder to aid in object location
- Built-in dew shield slows moisture build-up on the objective lens and reduces interference from ambient light
- Included adapter helps observers use their smart device to capture and share images
FirstLight AR80 mm White Tube Refractor with 640 mm focal length and an f/8 - f/number optical telescope with fully-coated glass; and a Twilight Nano German Equatorial mount with a counterweight. This package also includes a 40 mm draw tube focuser; 1.25" - 90° Star Diagonal; a Plossl 25 mm eyepiece; and Red-dot Finder, plus includes a Smartphone Camera adapter. With this package, you are set to start observing the wonders of the night sky.
Whether you’re looking to delve into the details of our solar system or explore inspiring deep sky treasures, the versatile FirstLight series has an observing package that will fit your individual needs. This Explore Scientific FirstLight 80 mm Refractor On Twilight Nano German Equatorial mount, a part of this new line comes complete with all of the essentials: a telescope, a sturdy mount and tripod, an eyepiece, and a red dot finder.
Includes a Limited One year Warranty from Explore Scientific after registration.
|Comes With:||Smartphone Adapter, One 25 mm Plössl Eyepiece|
|Includes:||Red Dot Viewfinder, Downloadable Software|
|Focal Length:||900 mm focal length|
|Adapter:||40 mm draw tube focuser; 1.25" 90° Diagonal;|
|Optical Diameter:||80 mm|
|Eyepiece (Included):||25 mm Plössl|
|Lens Coatings:||Full Coatings|
|Mount Type:||Twilight EXOS Nano Manual German Equatorial|