- This Nat Geo telescope has a large 4.5" aperture with the capability to provide excellent views of the moon, planets and bright deep sky objects.
- The each to operate panhandle control on the telescope's alt-azimuth mount allows for smooth movements when navigating the night sky.
- Comes with two interchangeable Plössl eyepieces and a 2x Barlow lens that provides four different magnification choices!
- The high-tech looking arbon fiber optical tube wrap assembly is lightweight but durable.
- Full size tripod includes accessory tray to keep eyepieces handy and provide additional stability.
- Included smartphone adapter keeps the camera steady so that you can capture of objects in the eyepiece.
- Use the red dot viewfinder and downloadable astronomy software to locate observing targets.
From our National Geographic series, the Explorer NT114CF Newtonian Astronomical Telescope is a perfect portal into the realm of deep sky observation. Offering a 114mm aperture and a 500mm focal length, the telescope comes with two Plossl eyepieces that produce images with excellent definition and contrast. The set also includes an adjustable tripod, a red dot viewfinder, a Smartphone Camera Adapter, a 2X Barlow lens, Stellarium computer software download and a star map. Just add clear, dark skies on a moonless night and a red flashlight to protect your night vision and you are set to explore the universe!