Celestron SCT To 2" Adapter - Visual Back
- Visual Back Adapter for 2"
- Fits most Schmidt-Cassegrain and Maksutov-Cass Telescopes
- Replace your 1.25” visual back with this SCT to 2” Adapter and enjoy stunning views through 2” eyepieces and other accessories
- Internal threads provide a secure connection to the rear cell of most Schmidt-Cassegrain
- Has a Brass compression ring for secure hold
- Durable, black anodized aluminum body
This sturdy, high-quality Celestron SCT To 2" adapter provides a solid connection between your Schmidt-Cassegrain or Maksutov-Cassegrain telescope and 2” accessories without any special threaded 2" diagonal. Replace your 1.25” visual back on your SCT with this SCT to 2” Adapter from Celestron. This accessory makes it possible to maximize your views through your telescope with your standard 2” diagonal, eyepieces, and other accessories (like photo adapters) allowing you to connect a camera for doing astro-imaging.
The adapter offers an ultra-secure threaded connection to your telescope. With its precision machined aluminum construction and black anodized finish, this adapter will resist corrosion and wear, providing you with years of use. On the other side, a brass compression ring provides a strong grip on eyepieces and accessories without scratching or denting their barrels. To tighten the ring around the accessory, just adjust the set screw. The black anodized interior surface also helps to reduce light reflections on the interior, thus providing extra enhanced contrast images.
Go from a 1.25"-only visual back on your SCT or Mak-Cass instrument to a wider and sturdy 2" capacity visual back from Celestron.
|Function:||SCT Visual Back Adapter - 2" barrels|
|Retention:||Brass compression ring|
|Size:||53 mm x 57.15 mm (2.125" x 2.25")|
|Weight:||3.9 oz (112 g)|