Celestron Large SCT & EdgeHD Adapter for Off-Axis Guider - 93666
Couldn't load pickup availability
Celestron Large SCT & EdgeHD Adapter V2 for Off-Axis Guider
- Custom-designed adapter works in conjunction with the Celestron Off-Axis Guider to produce a larger area of illumination when imaging through larger Schmidt-Cassegrain & EdgeHD telescopes
- NEW! Longer length to better accommodate DSLR back-focus spacing without the need for extra adapters
- Great for larger format cameras like the Canon 5D or 6D—allows use of the full image circle for better illumination of the sensor
- Achieve the highest contrast with the adapter’s black anodized aluminum construction
- Knurled surface provides a convenient gripping area for threading and un-threading the adapter from the telescope
This is a custom adapter to use when adding a Celestron Off-Axis Guider between your Celestron telescope and your existing larger format electronic camera. As shown in a photo, this adapter is meant to attach to your telescope's output threads, then the Celestron Off-Axis Guider is attached to this adapter, and your existing camera gets attached to the rear of the Celestron Off-Axis Guider via a T-Adapter. NOTE: The photo illustration shows a telescope, O-A Guider, and a camera as examples of how to use this product, only, your product ONLY includes the #93666 Adapter!
Produce a larger area of illumination for your 9.25”, 11” or 14” Schmidt-Cassegrain or EdgeHD telescope by using this adapter. When this adapter is paired with a Celestron Off-Axis Guider, these two imaging accessories allow you to use the full image circle in larger scopes. This configuration is especially helpful to owners of larger format cameras, such as the Canon 5D or 6D, since their full frame can take advantage of the more substantial area of illumination produced by larger optical tubes.
The Large SCT & EdgeHD Adapter V2 for Off-Axis Guider has a longer optical length—38 mm. The adapter’s longer length provides DSLR cameras back-focus spacing for Schmidt-Cassegrain and EdgeHD optical tubes in conjunction with the Off-Axis Guider without the need for extra adapters or spacers.
The Large SCT & EdgeHD Adapter V2 for Off-Axis Guider is machined aluminum black anodized. The internal surfaces are sandblasted to help prevent glare and provide the highest contrast. The adapter has a knurled surface providing a great gripping surface for threading and unthreading.
|Optical Length:||38 mm (1.49")|
|Clear Aperture:||63 mm (2.48")|
|Construction:||Aluminum, Black Anodized|
|Weight:||6 oz (0.17 kg)|