Use this FREE shipping code: Astrowifi130
Enter in the discount code box on checkout
Celestron AstroFi 130 WiFi Reflector Telescope
- This Celestron AstroFi 130 WiFi Reflector telescope lets you control your scope via integrated WiFi using the free Celestron SkyPortal app for iPhone, iPad, and Android devices.
- The Astro Fi 130mm Newtonian with fully coated glass optics provides outstanding views of the Moon, planets, and nebulae, and more.
- The large 130mm aperture offers the best resolution and the short focal length gives you incredibly wide fields of view.
- Accessory tray holds 2 x 1.25” eyepieces, miscellaneous accessories, including a rubber-lined area for a smart phone or small tablet.
- Includes a StarPointer finderscope, 2 Kellner eyepieces, and mirror star diagonal.
Celestron is not only changing the way we experience astronomy, but we're also changing the way you interact with the night sky. The AstroFi 130mm Newtonian is a fully featured telescope that can be controlled with your smart phone or tablet using the free Celestron SkyPortal app. Celestron’s SkyPortal app replaces the traditional telescope hand control for a 100% wireless experience. Just hold your smart device up to the night sky. When you find an object you’d like to view, tap the screen. Your AstroFi telescope automatically slews to the object, while the screen displays information about it. It’s never been more fun to explore the universe!
- You can Listen to more than four hours of audio narration to learn the history, mythology, and science of astronomy and the night sky which is included
in the system.
The AstroFi 130 WiFi Newtonian Reflector creates its own wireless connection, so it can communicate with your device even in remote locations where WiFi or cellular networks aren’t available.
- Simulate the night sky up to 100 years in the past, or even plan a future observing session. Imagine, going back your birthdate and seeing what the night-sky looked like.
Getting ready to observe is quick and painless thanks to Celestron’s award-winning SkyAlign technology. Center any three bright objects in the eyepiece, and your telescope calculates its position. You can even generate a Sky Tour of all the best celestial objects to view based on your exact time and location.
TRUSTED CELESTRON OPTICS
Innovative WiFi technology powers the AstroFi, but it’s the optics inside the telescope tube that make it a Celestron. For over 50 years, we’ve led the industry in optical technology—and we put that experience into the AstroFi 130. This 130mm Reflector Newtonian scope offers dazzling views of craters on the Moon, the rings of Saturn, the Great Red Spot on Jupiter, the Orion Nebula, the Hercules Globular Cluster and so much more. The large 130mm aperture offers the best resolution and the short focal length gives you incredibly wide fields of view.
|Optical Design||Newtonian Reflector|
|Aperture (mm)||130mm (5.19 in)|
|Focal Length||650mm (25.59 in)|
|Focal Length of Eyepiece 1||25mm (0.98 in)|
|Magnification of Eyepiece 1||26x|
|Focal Length of Eyepiece 2||10mm (0.39 in)|
|Magnification of Eyepiece 2||65x|
|Mount Type||Single Fork Arm Altazimuth|
|Accessory Tray||Includes rubberized smartphone or tablet holder|
|Highest Useful Magnification||307x|
|Lowest Useful Magnification||19x|
|Limiting Stellar Magnitude||13.1|
|Resolution (Rayleigh)||1.07 arc seconds arc seconds|
|Resolution (Dawes)||0.89 arc seconds arc seconds|
|Light Gathering Power (Compared to human eye)||345x|
|Optical Coating||Aluminum with SiO2|
|Optical Tube Length||TBD|
|Total Telescope Kit Weight||TBD|
|Slew Speeds||Up to 3 deg/second|
|Tracking Rates||Sidereal, Solar, and Lunar|
|Alignment Procedures||SkyAlign, 3-Star Align, Solar System Align|
|Communication Ports||Aux port for optional hand control|
|Database||Over 120,000 objects including 220 of the best deep sky and solar system objects|