About the Hotech Astro Aimer Gen II - Green Laser & Red/White Flashlight...
The Hotech Generation II Astro Aimer Green Laser & Red/White Flashlight has evolved from the original Astro Aimer, with its high-quality construction and design, into a state-of-the-art technological product with thoughtful, upgraded features that will serve you well at star parties and observing sessions.
The bright green laser incorporated into the Hotech Generation II Astro Aimer Green Laser & Red/White Flashlight enables accurate pinpointing of remote objects in lighted or darkened areas, providing you with advantages over traditional red laser pointers that are not as bright and/or visible. The super-bright LED flashlight works with a twist of the flashlight cap...counter-clockwise for red, and clockwise for white!
Hotech Astro Aimer Gen II - Green Laser & Red/White Flashlight Features...
- High Output Green Laser: 4 to 5mW high-output power green laser, 532nm wavelength. A green laser is 20 times brighter than a red laser at the same output power as perceived by human eyes. Allows audience an approximate 3 meter radius around you, so that they can clearly follow the laser line to the exact pointed star.
- Power Regulated LED Illuminations: Variable brightness red LED. Low and intermediate mode for map reading, and high brightness mode (4,000 mcd) for night flashlight without disrupting other star gazer'''s dark-adapted vision.
- High efficient super-bright white LEDs for field illumination. 3 true-white LEDs provide true color and bright illumination (approx. 21,000 mcd total). Best illumination tool for packing up, searching for lost items or identifying colored items.
- Voltage regulated power control circuit keeps LEDs performing at a constant brightness. The circuitry keeps the LEDs operating at their maximum brightness until the minimum voltage cut off point (4 volts). LED brightness does not decay according to the battery drain like other battery-powered flashlights.
- Easy Telescope Aiming Adjustment: Time-delayed laser switch frees both your hands for adjusting your telescope''s aim without holding the laser''s "ON" button like other green pointers. Please see the "How to Align Your Astro Aimer with Your Telescope" below for more details.
- Universal Mounting: 1" diameter fits nicely onto most existing 6x30 finder scope mount. A standard 1/4"-20 tripod mounting hole is ready for any tripod or ball mount.
- Precision Machined Quality: Precision machined with aerospace-grade aluminum and anodized for a rugged and lasting crafted instrument.
- Extra Long Battery Life: Operated by three AAA batteries, approximately 20 continuous hours.
- Carry Strap & Case: Detachable 15" adjustable strap to hang on your neck or wrist and belt clip pouch are included.
Hotech Astro Aimer Gen II - Green Laser & Red/White Flashlight Specifications...
Equipment Type: Green Laser & Red/White Flashlight
Laser Power: 4 to 5mW
White Light: LED approx. 21,000 mcd total
Red Light: LED 4,000 mcd
Power: 3 AA batteries
Battery Life: approximately 20 continuous hours
Construction: AluminumHotech Product Number: HTGL-G2