Antares put together this 1.25" Eyepiece and Filter Kit to give users essential accessories for deep space and planetary observation. This kit includes four Plossl eyepieces that provide a wide range of magnifications on any given telescope, four of the most popular colored planetary filters to enhance the views and details , a Moon filter that reduces glare from the lunar surface while enhancing contrast, and a 2x multicoated Barlow lens which essentially doubles the magnification of any eyepiece used with it. An included hard aluminum carrying case protects the accessories while custom die-cut foam on the inside cushions them. A Dual RED/White Flashlight makes it easier to set up your gear and to find the right eyepiece at night.
- 32mm has the lowest magnification potential with the longest eye relief and highest light transmittance
- 20mm offers a higher magnification potential than the 32mm without sacrificing brightness
- 17mm provides extra details for open clusters, and deep space objects
- 12.5mm produces a comfortable mid-range magnification
- The Barlow gives you double the magnification of any eyepiece inserted into
it for the highest magnification potential.
The included filter set will enhance details on all the major planets and the Moon, Jupiter, Saturn, Mercury, Mars and Venus.
Included in this kit:
*Super Plossl 32mm 1.25” eyepiece
*Super Plossl 20mm 1.25” eyepiece
*Super Plossl 17mm 1.25” eyepiece
*Super Plossl 12.5mm 1.25” eyepiece
*2X Achromatic Barlow lens 1.25”
Set of 4 Color glass Lunar/Planetary Filters in storage cases
consisting of: ND25, 56 green, 80a Blue & 23a Red.
*Dual Red/White Flashlight
*Sturdy Aluminum accesssory case with lock & keys
All eyepieces are fully multicoated with fold down rubber eyecups.