Antares 1.25" Diagonal - Dielectric Mirror - 90° - Twist-lock for eyepiece
- Antares 1.25" Dielectric Mirror Diagonal
- Dielectric Mirror Precision type Diagonal
- For standard 1.25 inch eyepiece receptacle
- 90 degree diagonal for 1.25" eyepieces
- Has a Twist-lock mechanism for secure attachment
- 99% reflectivity at 546 nm
The MSD-DTL is a 90 degree 1.25" precision-polished Dielectric Mirror Diagonal for standard 1.25 inch barrels. It has a multilayer dielectric coating on its mirror which will provide 99% reflectivity at 546 nm. This is a super good quality precision diagonal for all your observations. It allows the use of all your standard 1.25" eyepieces and accessories. It has a Twist-lock mechanism to hold your eyepiece securely in place, with accurate centration, and with a very low chance of accidently dropping your eyepiece.
NOTE: No photo was available for this item, therefore, the photo shows the 2" diagonal instead. Your product will look slightly different, as it will be the 1.25" diagonal.
|Antares Model No:||2EID45S|
|45 deg. Diagonal For:||SCT scopes|
|Image Orientation:||Erect (correct) Image|
|Includes:||a 1.25" to 1.25" Adapter|