Baader 2.25X Hyperion Barlow Lens - 1.25" - HYP-BARLOW
Couldn't load pickup availability
About the Baader 2.25X Triplet Barlow - 1.25"...
Do you want even more magnfication? The check out the Baader 2.25X Barlow Lens! The included T2 adapter will allow it to be coupled to any of the 1.25" eyepiece holders, or it can be directly attached to a 1.25" eyepieces threads with the other included adapter.
Able to be used with any eyepiece that''s designed with a 1.25" thread, the Baader Planetrium modular design of the Baader 2.25X Barlow Lens allows for a wide variety of configurations to suit your every need. The primary optical body can be used with either supplied adapter to mate it to a 1.25" eyepiece - or the T-Adapter which connects with optional T-Rings for use as a photo projection lens. What''s more, you can also change the magnification levels through the use of optional additional 1.25" or T-thread spacers or extension tubes
Baader 2.25X Triplet Barlow - 1.25" Features...
- Optically Matched for perfect optical performance with the Hyperion 8-24mm Clickstop Zoom.
- Anastigmatic Flatfield Design.
- Air-spaced triplet lens.
- Baader Phantom Group Coatings on all air-glass surfaces
- Fully internally baffled and blackened to eliminate stray light reflections
- Enables dual 2"/1.25" Barrel Configuration with all Baader Hyperion Clickstop Zooms (MkI - MkIII)
- Threaded for standard 1.25" filters.
- Modular Design.
Baader 2.25X Triplet Barlow - 1.25" Specifications...
Optics Type: Barlow Lens
Magnification Factor: 2.25X
Barrel Size: 1.25"
Coatings: Fully Multi-CoatedBaader Planetarium Product Number: HYP-BARLOW