The StarField Optics ED80 f/7 APO doublet telescope can be used for visual applications as well as imaging due to its sharp optics, optional 0.8X focal reducer, and a medium native focal length of 560 mm.
The StarField ED80 telescope comes with a 2" dual speed rack and pinion focuser that is sturdy enough to support both visual and imaging accessories. The OTA is powder-coated white with classic black accents and sports a retractable dew shield and dual cradle rings with a Vixen-style dovetail.
Extra accessories include a 50mm right-angle illuminated finder/guide scope, a 2" diagonal with 20 mm wide angle eyepiece, and a soft carry case to safely store your beautiful StarField 80 telescope and its accessories.
- Aperture: 80 mm
- Focal length: 540 mm
- Focal ratio: f/7
- Lens design: 2 element lens (ED doublet), air-spaced
- Tube material: Aluminum - CNC machined
- Tube weight: 3.10 kg
- Tube length: 460 mm
- Tube diameter: 89 mm
- Outer diameter dew shield: 103.6 mm
- Focuser: 2" rack and pinion focuser
- Back focus: 123 mm from 2" receptacle / 161 mm from M63 thread