- 2.0" Adjustable 0.8x Reducer
- Adjustable to reach 55mm with no adapters
- Designed for 70mm - 102mm Telescopes
- Telescope Connection: M63
- Camera Connection: M48
The Starfield 0.8x adjustable reducer and flattener makes finding the correct back focus easy!
Fighting with adapters is a thing of the past! Adjusting the reducer to achieve 55mm of back focus is simple, and if more adjustment is needed for fine tuning all that is needed is a small twist. If you are using accessories such as filter wheels and rotators you can not still get the required back focus. Just add up the thickness of all the accessories, plus the distance to your sensor, and adjust based on the table below and then set the reducer to the number that is calculated.
The StarField 2" Adjustable 0.8X Reducer attaches directly to the StarField Géar 80 / 90 mm telescope focuser by removing the Axil lock. Using the supplied 1.5mm Allen key, loosen the three screws a half turn and then unscrew the lock. Thread the reducer onto the focuser.
This Reducer can also be used for other 70 mm to 102 mm telescopes than from 70mm to 102mm.
- 102 mm / focal ratio f/7 - 55 mm
- 90 mm / focal ration f/6 - 56 mm
- 80 mm / focal ratio f/7 - 57.6 mm
- 80 mm / focal ratio f/6 - 59.6 mm
- 70 mm / focal ratio f/6 - 61.6 mm
- Design: Corrector and reducer for refractor telescopes
- Telescopic connection: M63x1 external thread/li>
- Camera connection: M48x0.75 external thread
- Reduction factor: 0.8 x
- Lenses:3 lenses with ED element
- Coating: multi-coating and internal blackening
- Working distance: variable (adjustable)
- Adjustment range of the distance: 0-17 mm stepless