About the Rigel Quickfinder Red Circle Reflex Sight...
Have you seen on of those nifty red-light "bullseye" style finderscopes and want one of your own? Then here'''s the ticket for you. The Rigel Quickfinder is a lightweight, non-magnified red reflex finderscope and its small footprint makes it very practical for just about all telescopes!
The Rigel Quickfinder projects 1/2 and 2 degree red circles onto a small, non-magnfied screen, which you can compare against the night sky in focus with the stars -- what you see in the red circles is what you get in your telescope. It has a pulsed or continuous illumination of reticle -- whatever makes you the most comfortable. The compact design lets you use both eyes to see fainter than with the competition'''s "reflex" sight. It also comes with two baseplates so you can use the same finderscope on two telescopes! Easy clip-on / clip-off mounting to baseplate (no screws to fumble with).
The Rigel Quickfinder has lots of other features, too... like rugged construction, an ultra-efficient LED and lithium battery (included) for long life. QuikFinder attaches without drilling and is easily removed from its baseplate for storage. Additional baseplates are available for using QuikFinder on more than one telescope.
Rigel Quikfinder - Red Circle Reflex Sight Features...
- Easy clip-on / clip-off mounting to baseplate
- Small footprint makes it very practical for just about all telescopes
- Ultra-efficient LED and lithium battery (included) for long life
- It has a pulsed or continuous illumination of reticle
- QuikFinder attaches without drilling and is easily removed from its baseplate for storage
- Projects 1/2 and 2 degree red circles onto a small, non-magnfied screen
Baseplate Dimensions: 2.5 inches long, 2 inches wide and 1/2 inch high
Quickfinder Dimensions: 4.5 inches tall, 1.4 inches square
Lighting: Red LED
Battery: Lithium (included)
Brightness: AdjustableRigel Systems Product Number: RS-QF