Lunt 40mm Dedicated H-Alpha Telescope with B500 Blocking Filter - LS40THa/B500
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Lunt 40mm Solar Telescope provides the basic essentials perfect for a first time introduction to solar observing. A true grab and go dedicated hydrogen alpha telescope, the Lunt 40mm F/10 system is sure to impress allowing both amateur and seasoned professions to experience the awe inspiring phenomena of our closest Star!
Easily portable and a joy to use, the Lunt 40mm has the smallest aperture offering of all the dedicated h-alpha solar telescopes at Lunt Solar Systems, while providing the power, amazing detail and quality you expect from a Lunt Telescope -all at an impressive ~4.0mm Solar Image Size!
This Lunt 40mm Hydrogen Alpha Telescope includes a Non-Rotating Helical Focuser, integrated Vixen Style Dovetail, a built-in Sol Searcher sun finder and a B500 Blocking Filter for visual use. For photographic use, we recommend a B600 or B1200 blocking filter.
- System Wavelength: 656.28nm. Hydrogen-alpha
- System Focal Ratio: f10
- Focal Length: 400 mm
- Objective: Precision Doublet (Optimized at 656nm)
- Objective Coating: Ion Assist Ultra-Narrowband AR (656 nm)
- Focuser: Non-rotating helical
- Sun Finder: Built-in Tele Vue Sol Searcher
- Etalon Size: 40mm full aperture
- Etalon Material: UV Grade Fused Silica
- Etalon Tuning: Tilt
- Etalon FWHM (Bandpass): <0.7 A
- Blocking Filter: 5mm in 1.25" diagonal
- Blocking Filter Bandpass: 6 A
- Mounting Foot: 4" Vixen dovetail plate
- Weight of Telescope: 2.8 lb
- Telescope Storage: Box with fitted foam
NOTE; Telescope in photo is show with OPTIONAL LUNT ZOOM EYEPIECE. Not included with this purchase and for illustrative purposes only