About the Celestron LCD Digital Microscope II...
The LCD Digital Microscope II is a professional biological microscope at an affordable price. Change powers from 40x to 100x to 400x (up to 1600x with digital zoon) with a turn of the 3-position rotating lens turret. The large 3.5" Color LCD screen display onboard the Celestron LCD Digital Microscope II rotates 180 degrees so you can easily share your microscope viewing with others. For an even bigger audience, you can use the TV output to display on a television or projector. With a bult-in true 5MP digital camera and included 1GB SD card, it'''s never been easier to capture stunning images with your Celestron microscope and transfer them to your PC.
With the Celestron LCD Digital Microscope II you get these great features...
LCD Screen: Full color 3.5" TFT LCD screen with onboard software
Stage: Fully adjustable mechanical stage
3 Fully Achromatic Objective Lenses: 4x, 10x, and 40x lenses on rotating turret
Capture and Save Still Images and Video: Built-in 5MP sensor and included 1GB SD Card
TV Output: Use the included AV cable with an external monitor, projector, or TV screen
Included Accessories: 1GB SD card, Dust cover, Rugged canvas carrying case with shoulder strap, 5 prepared slides, 4 plug, multi-country AC adapter
Celestron LCD Digital Microscope II Features...
- Professional level biological microscope
- True 5MP sensor enables you to capture and save high-resolution images and 30fps SD video of your specimen
- Fully adjustable mechanical stage for easy specimen slide movement
- 180-degree rotating head for easy sharing of images
- Full color 3.5" TFT LCD screen with onboard software
- 3 position rotating objective lens turret with lens powers of 4x, 10x, and 40x
- Sensor acts as 10x eyepiece lens, yielding 40x, 100x, and 400x powers
- 4x digital zoom bumps power range up to 1600x
- Measuring reticle for comparing specimen sizes
- 1GB SD card included so you can save up to 620 high-resolution images
- TV output for display on large monitors for classroom or lab environment
Celestron LCD Digital Microscope II Specifications...
Dimensions: 170mm x 140mm x 330mm (6.7" x 5.5" x 13")
Weight: 56 oz.(1600 grams)
Stage: Fully mechanical stage with metal clips
Stage Dimensions: 103.5" x 3.5" (88mm x 88mm)
Digital Camera: 5MP CMOS Sensor, 10x magnification in lieu of eyepiece
Magnification: 40x, 100x, and 400x (1600x with digital zoom)
LCD Monitor: 3.5" (90 mm) with 4x Digital Zoom - High definition touch digital TFT display
Resolution: 320 x 240 pixels, Contrast ratio - 300
Color Support: 262K colors, Brightness/Luminance - 430cd/m2
Focuser: Smooth, single motion
Objectives: Achromatic 4x, 10X, 40X
Memory: SD card slot with 1G SD card included (Supports up to 32G)
USB Cable: 1.5m long, 2.0 USB
Filter Wheel: 6 Position- Red, Blue, Green and 1, 3, 6mm aperture
Nosepiece: 3 position with click stop
Illuminators: Upper and Lower, Built in adjustable LED- DC 5V, 2W^3W
Condenser: N.A. 0.65
AC Adapter: Input Universal 100 to 240Volt 50/60HZCelestron Product Number: 44341