About the Celestron Labs S10-60 Stereo Microscope...
The Celestron Labs S10-60 Stereo Microscope is an all-metal bodied, low-power stereo microscope with advanced features such as high-quality glass optics, 1x and 3x objectives, 10x and 20x eyepieces and upper and lower illuminators.
This Celestron microscope will delight you with magnification ranging from 10x to 60x. You'''ll be sure catch every detail on 3D objects such as coins, minerals, insects, leaves and documents. Additionally, you'''ll enjoy exciting discoveries right out of the box with four included insect specimens. Perfect for the serious student and discriminating hobbyist, the Celestron Labs S10-60 Stereo Microscope is well suited for up-close viewing that will last for years. Pair it with a Celestron microscope imager for even more fun!
Celestron Labs S10-60 Stereo Microscope Features...
- Professional-level stereo microscope up to 60x power
- Two sets of 10x and 20x eyepieces
- Two sets of objective lenses: 1x and 3x in-rotating housing
- View specimens at 10x, 20x, 30x and 60x magnification
- Full-metal construction with coarse focusing knob
- Upper and lower illumination for full range of viewing
- Two stage plates included: (1) transparent stage for bottom illumination and (1) black and white sides for enhanced viewing
- Four insect specimens included
Celestron Labs S10-60 Stereo Microscope Specifications...
Eyepieces: (2) WF 10x - (2) WF (20x)
Objectives: (2) 1x - (2) 3x
Magnification: 10x, 20x, 30x, 60x
Focuser: Coarse focus
Head: Binocular with 45-degree incline
Interpupillary distance: 2.25 to 3.25 (57.15mm x 82.55mm)
Working distance: 2.17 in (55 mm)
Illumination: Upper and Lower/Halogen
Power: 110V plug
Stage: Large base with (2) metal clips and (2) removable stage plates: (1) Black/White (1) Translucent
Accessories: (4) Bug Specimens encased in plastic
Dimensions: 4.75 in x 7.62 in x 11.5 in (121 mm x 134 mm x 292 mm)
Weight: 5lbs.-3oz. (2.37kg)
Celestron Product Number: 44208