About the Celestron Labs CB2000CF Binocular Compound Microscope ...
The Celestron Labs CB2000CF Binocular Compound Microscope offers all the advanced microscope features youre looking for at an economical price. With 10x and 20x eyepieces and 4 included objective lenses (4x, 10x, 40x and 100x), youll achieve magnification ranging from 40x to 2000x.
Strong and stable thanks to its all-metal construction, the Celestron Labs CB2000CF Binocular Compound Microscope features a fully adjustable, mechanical stage so you can easily center your specimen slides. Improve the quality of your magnified images with the included Celestron microscope 3 colored filters. The 10 included Celestron prepared slides guarantee exciting discoveries right out of the box. The NA 1.25 Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm concentrates and focuses the lower illumination for enhanced viewing making the CB2000CF Celestron microscope an excellent tool for labs, schools, scientific research and more. Pair it with a Celestron microscope imager for even more fun!
Celestron Labs CB2000CF Binocular Compound Microscope Features...
- Lab-ready compound binocular microscope with 2000x power
- 10x and 20x eyepieces (10x with pointer)
- 4 fully achromatic objective lenses - 4x, 10x, 40x, 100x
- View specimens at 40x, 80x, 100x, 200x, 400x, 800x, 1000x and 2000x magnification
- All-metal construction with fully mechanical stage
- Coarse and fine focus knobs
- Built-in, adjustable halogen lower illumination with Abbe condenser and iris diaphragm
- Adjustable Binocular head
- Universal AC adapter included
Celestron Labs CB2000CF Binocular Compound Microscope Specifications...
Eyepieces: (1) WF 10X (with pointer)/ (1) WF 20X
Objectives: (4) achromatic 4x, 10x, 40x- on quad click rotating objective turret
Magnification: 40x to 2000x
Focuser: Coarse and fine focus knobs
Head: Binocular with 45-degree incline
Illuminator: Lower, halogen, adjustable
Condenser: Abbe NA 1.25 with Iris adjustment
Stage: Mechanical stage, 4.3 in x 4.9 in (110mm x 125mm)
Power: AC plug (110-240V)
Accessories: 10 prepared slides 3 color filters (blue, yellow, green), immersion oil
Celestron Product Number: 44131