iOptron iStarFi Wi-Fi Telescope Adapter
for CEM40 or GEM45 Mount
- Supports 802.11b/g/n
- Can be constructed as AP (default) or STAtion mode
- Password protection Included
- Connect to Computer/Tablet/SmartPhone
- Supports both iOS and Android mobile devices through WIFI connection
- Allow you to use your favorite planetarium software to control the mount via an iOptron ASCOM connection
- Support Sky Safari Pro for both iOS and Android
Now you have the option to convert your CEM40 or GEM45 telescope mount into a wirelessly-controlled one with the new iStarFi Wi-Fi adapter! With iOptron's StarFi you'll be simply wirelessly connected for complete control. You can wirelessly control your telescope mount with your favorite planetarium software through iOptron's ASCOM driver and Commander. You can also connect the mount to your SmartPhone/Tablet to use software like Sky Safari to control your mount.
The product box includes the iStarFi Wi-Fi Telescope Adapter for the CEM40 Head, as shown, and a 6P6C coiled connecting cable. Note, this iStarFi Wi-Fi adapter only supports the iOptron CEM40 or GEM45 mounts.