Explore Scientific FirstLight Twilight Nano Manual Alt-Azimuth Mount
- Fully collapsed w/ no mount head: 25.5"
- Fully collapsed w/ mount head installed: 42"
- Open w/ retracted legs and no mount head: 25"
- Open w/ retracted legs and mount head: 38.5" at the highest point, 36" to the center of the mounting bracket
- Open w/ legs fully extended and no mount head: 42"
- Open w/ legs fully extended and mount head: 45" at the highest point
- Single Arm type Manual Alt-Az Mount
- Best for lighter telescopes
The Explore Scientific FirstLight Twilight Nano Alt-Azimuth Mount is a light-duty Alt-Azimuth mount and tripod designed to quickly and easily accept small scopes, such as a small Mak-Cassegrain, small Refractors, or small Solar Scopes, and of course, the ED80 mm. If your telescope weighs up to 14 lb or less, and it has a 45 mm wide Vixen type dovetail plate for mounting, it will be compatible with the FirstLight Twilight Nano Alt-Azimuth Mount from Explore Scientific.
This Explore Scientific FirstLight Twilight Nano Alt-Azimuth Mount includes a sturdy steel ST1 tripod with 1.25" diameter legs with a minimum height of 25.5" and a maximum height of 45". Included handle enables smooth movements. With its simple to operate manual pointing control, light weight and small size, it is easy to transport and easy to use with your smaller or modest sized telescopes.
Warranty: Explore Scientific 1 Year/Unlimited Lifetime upon Registration with Explore Scientific.
|Type of Mount Electronics:||Manual - No Electronics|
|Weight Capacity:||14 pounds|
|Mount Includes Tripod:||Yes|
|Includes Manual Slow Motion Controls:||No|
|Warranty:||Explore Scientific 1 Year/Unlimited Lifetime upon Registration|
|Tripod Leg Diameter:||1.25"|
|Tripod Height Range:||25 - 42|
|Tripod Leg Material:||Stainless Steel/Steel|