Explore Scientific FirstLight 5 inch Doublet Refractor OTA Only
- 127 mm (5") Aperture Refractor will reveal impressive lunar details ranging from craters to rilles, planetary features, and bright deep sky objects like galaxies, nebulae and clusters
- 1200 mm focal length, f/9.4
- This is an OTA only, supply your own mount
- Includes a 2.5" Hexagonal Focuser
- Model comes with a 25 mm Plössl eyepiece, a 2" 90° diagonal for more comfortable viewing
- Includes a red dot finder to aid in object location
- Built-in dew shield slows moisture build-up on the objective lens and reduces interference from ambient light
- Included adapter helps observers use their smart device to capture and share images
FirstLight AR 127 mm White Tube Doublet Refractor OTA with 1200 mm focal length and an f/9.4 - f/number optical telescope with fully-coated glass; this product is an OTA, only. (No mount, no tripod.) This package also includes a 2.5" Hexagonal Focuser; 2" - 90° Star Diagonal; a Plossl 25 mm eyepiece; and Red-dot Finder, plus includes a Smartphone Camera adapter. With this package, you are almost ready to start observing the wonders of the night sky, if you already have a mount and tripod. Or purchase an Explore Scientific mount from us.
Whether you’re looking to delve into the details of our solar system or explore inspiring deep sky treasures, the versatile FirstLight series has an observing package that will fit your individual needs. This Explore Scientific FirstLight 127 mm Refractor OTA has the performance you want.
Includes a Limited One year Warranty from Explore Scientific after registration.
|Comes With:||Smartphone Adapter, One 25 mm Plössl Eyepiece|
|Includes:||Red Dot Viewfinder, Downloadable Software|
|Focal Length:||1200 mm focal length|
|Adapter:||2.5" Hexagonal Focuser; 2" 90° Diagonal;|
|Optical Diameter:||127 mm (5")|
|Eyepiece (Included):||25 mm Plössl|
|Lens Coatings:||Full Multi-Coated|