Celestron Digital Microscope Imager HD 5MP - 44422
Couldn't load pickup availability
Celestron 5MP Digital Microscope Imager HD
The Celestron 5MP Digital Microscope Imager is the perfect tool to capture high resolution images and 30 fps video from your existing microscope with a removable eyepiece. It would be a welcome addition in the lab or classroom, for home schooling, or for the hobbyist or student who wants to delve into the images created by their microscope!
To use the Celestron Digital Microscope Imager HD with your microscope, simply assemble the adjustment collar and the imager will replace any standard 23mm or 30mm eyepiece and plug directly in to your Mac (2MP max) or Windows (full 5MP) PC via standard USB. The Digital Microscope Imager is small and lightweight, and ships with the latest software and allows you to easily shoot, save, and share quality images and video and even make notes and highlight areas of your specimen for use in reports or presentations.
Celestron Microscope Digital HD Imager Specs
- Sensor: Aptina 5 MP CMOS
- Power: USB 2.0, cable included
- Streaming Video Format: 30 fps VGA
- Recording Video Format: 30fps/720p HD
- Shutter Trigger: In Software
- Software: Celestron Imager HD
- Windows Compatibility: 7.1 + for Full 5MP
- Mac Compatibility: OSX 4.9 + for 2MP to Max
- Weight: 1.5 ounces
- Dimensions: 2.5 inches x .9 inches x .9 inches