Celestron PowerSeeker 127 EQ Newtonian Telescope
- Celestron PowerSeeker 127 EQ Newtonian scope features a quick and easy no-tool setup
- Slow motion controls for smooth tracking
- Erect image optics - Ideal for terrestrial and astronomical use
- Fully coated glass optical components with high transmission coatings for enhanced image brightness and clarity
- 3x Barlow lens triples the magnifying power of each eyepiece
- Accessory tray for convenient storage of accessories
- “TheSkyX – First Light Edition” astronomy software with a 10,000 object database, printable sky maps, and 75 enhanced images
Celestron’s 127EQ Newtonian PowerSeeker telescope is a great way to open up the wonders of the Universe to the aspiring astronomer. The PowerSeeker series is designed to give the first-time telescope user the perfect combination of quality, value, features, and power.
Amateur astronomy is a great family hobby that can be enjoyed year round, and Celestron’s PowerSeekers are the ideal choice for an affordable and high quality telescope that will provide many hours of enjoyment for the entire family.
Celestron PowerSeeker 127EQ Newtonian Telescope is quick and easy to set up – even for the novice. NO TOOLS ARE REQUIRED FOR ASSEMBLY!
The sturdy equatorial mount is perfect for tracking objects in the night sky, and can also be used for terrestrial (land) viewing.
This Celestron 127EQ PowerSeeker includes 2 eyepieces plus a 3x Barlow lens that provides an increase in viewing power hundreds of times greater than that of the unaided eye! PowerSeekers are designed and manufactured using all fully coated glass optical components with high transmission coatings for enhanced image brightness and clarity.
Erect Image Optics are ideal for terrestrial (land) and astronomical (sky; celestial) use. Also, you can locate and identify thousands of celestial objects on your laptop or PC with “TheSky®” Level 1 software included FREE.