Celestron ExploraScope 114AZ Reflector Telescope - 22103
Couldn't load pickup availability
Celestron ExploraScope 114AZ Newtonian Reflector Telescope
- Celestron ExploraScope 114AZ Reflector is a classic Newtonian reflecting telescope with a fresh, new look and a redesigned mount for added stability
- New altitude slow motion rod offers smoother, more precise control and pointing accuracy
- StarPointer finderscope helps you navigate the night sky and aim at targets with its illuminated red dot
- Works for daytime terrestrial observing and astronomical viewing
- Scope includes 2 eyepieces and a 3x Barlow lens
Engineered with the beginner in mind, the Celestron ExploraScope 114AZ Reflector is the perfect telescope to discover the Moon, rings of Saturn, moons of Jupiter, Orion Nebula, and all the best celestial objects. This Newtonian reflecting telescope has a 114mm (4.49") aperture and features an alt-azimuth mount and tripod. The included red dot finderscope helps you sight objects in the sky and center them in your telescope’s eyepiece. Use the new altitude slow motion rod for precise pointing and to follow objects as they appear to move across the sky.
This ExploraScope 114AZ Newtonian Reflector from Celestron collects more light than the 80mm refractor, and therefore provides a brighter image of your favorite astronomical objects.
This Celestron ExploraScope 114AZ Newtonian Reflector Telescope comes complete with everything you need to get started with amateur astronomy: 2 eyepieces, a 3x Barlow lens to triple the magnifying power of each eyepiece, an erect image diagonal for correct image orientation, and a full-height aluminum tripod. Plus, you can download Celestron’s SkyPortal app for iOS and Android devices to help locate and learn about celestial objects. With ExploraScope, you get the best out-of-the-box experience in the entry-level price range. Includes a 2-year Celestron warranty.