Celestron Canon Mirrorless Camera Adapter for 8" RASA
- Connect your Canon mirrorless camera to the 8” Celestron RASA with one simple solution — the Celestron Canon Mirrorless Camera Adapter for 8" RASA
- No other adapters required
- Places the camera sensors at the proper backfocus distance for the 8” RASA for pinpoint star images across the entire field of view
- Uses the Canon camera’s bayonet mount to provide a secure connection that won’t rotate once installed
- Made of machined aluminum with black anodized finish
Mirrorless cameras are becoming increasingly popular in the astroimaging community — and for a good reason. When paired with Celestron’s groundbreaking 8” Rowe-Ackermann Schmidt Astrograph (RASA), you will easily be able to achieve spectacular deep-sky astronomical images. This Celestron Canon Mirrorless Camera Adapter for the 8" RASA is the ideal solution to attach your Canon Mirrorless camera to the Celestron Rowe-Ackermann Schmidt Astrograph.
Why is a mirrorless camera the perfect match for the Celestron RASA? First, the compact camera body provides minimal obstruction when placed on the front of the RASA optical tube. Second, the sensitive imaging chip in that camera helps capture every bit of stunning detail of celestial objects that the RASA optical system will provide with its high level performance.
If you’d like to use your Canon mirrorless camera with the 8” RASA, this adapter is a must-have accessory. Using the camera’s integrated bayonet mount, it attaches securely to the front of RASA. What’s more, this adapter places the camera’s sensor at the precise backfocus distance so you will obtain the optimal image sharpness every time.
NOTE: The photo shows the Camera Adapter product mounted on a RASA OTA with a Canon camera for illustration purposes, only. The RASA OTA telescope and camera are not included with this product.
- Made of machined aluminum and finished in black anodized process
- Attaches directly to the Canon camera via its bayonet mount
- Attaches directly to the Celestron 8" Rowe-Ackermann Schmidt Astrograph
- Places the camera’s sensor at the precise backfocus distance
- Comes with a 2-year Celestron warranty