Baader Polarization Filter 2" Double - FPOL-2D
Couldn't load pickup availability
Baader Polarization Filter 2" Double
- Baader 2" Double Polarizing Filter - Ideal for solar and planetary observations
- For solar work in conjunction with Baader AstroSolar Safety Film or Baader Herschel Wedge Prism (never use any eyepiece filter for solar observation without objective front filter)
- Rotatable filter cell allows continous adjustment of brightness for comfortable viewing
- Enhances contrast during planetary observation
- Sealed coating edges to prevent incursion of air or moisture
To screw into 1¼ or 2" eyepieces/threads. The two filters can be rotated against each other to always be able to achieve comfortable brightness level for moon observations, independent of moon phase. The Baader Double Polarizing Filter can also be used for solar observations in combination with an objective sun filter from Astro Solar Film.
The filter can also be unscrewed. A filter has a normal version, the other rotatable. The filter with the normal version can be used as normal single polarization filter which is useful for a Herschel Wedge.
|FILTER THICKNESS (WITHOUT CELL)
|Phantom Coating® Group, planeoptically polished
|Double polarizing filter for step-less brightness adjustment
|VISUAL OR IMAGING?
|Lunar, Planetary, Solar, Specialty
|Mounted (LPFC 6mm)
|TYPE OF FILTER
|Neutral Density, Polarizing
|SINGLE OR SET?