Baader Classic Orthoscopic Eyepiece 10mm - HT Multi-Coated W/Winged Eyecup
- Baader Classic Ortho 10mm 1¼ "eyepiece, 52° FOV, foldable winged eyecup
- Parfocal ocular series with very high transmission
- Provides very high contrast and an extremely clear, completely distortion-free image, for which Orthoscopic eyepieces are famous
- The modern, ultra-high-transmission (HT) and multiple-coating on all air-glass surfaces provides a remarkably brilliant image and extremely low internal reflections
- Threaded for 1.25" Astro Filters
The new Classic Eyepieces (Ortho) deliver where it counts - performance. Their sharpness and contrast rival other "planetary" eyepieces costing much more. To achieve this performance and value, Baader drew upon their extensive in-house knowledge and experience, combined with optical designs and processes leveraged from Zeiss.
Their Optical design and manufacturing specs are based on the highly-regarded "Zeiss Jena" (.965) Orthoscopics, which were of the highest quality, and performed better than any of the oriental brand competition. This Baader Classic Orthoscopic Eyepiece is fully Multi-Coated: All air-to-glass surfaces coated with Baader's HT Multi-Coatings, specifically matched to each substrate. Guarantees the highest possible transmission.
Excellent Ergonomics: The innovative recessed volcano top provides clearance for eyelashes, and enables a comfortably-located eyepoint without the stray light problems of a full volcano top.
|APPARENT FIELD OF VIEW
|EYE RELIEF (MM)
|FIELD STOP DIAMETER
|FIELD STOP DISPLACEMENT TO REFERENCE PLANE
|NUMBER OF LENS ELEMENTS
|NUMBER OF GROUPS
||High transmission multi-coated (HT-MC)
||1¼" dustcap (31,8mm)
||winged eyecup (1¼")
|SLIP PROTECT SAFETY
|EYEPIECE BODY ABOVE REFERENCE PLANE (MM)
|LENGTH OF 1¼" BARREL (MM)
||Q-Turret Eyepiece Revolver
|BARREL SIZE (IN)