About the Celestron AstroMaster 130 EQ-MD - 5" Reflector Telescope w/Equatorial Mount & Motor Drive..
MOTOR DRIVE allows you to easily take photos with your Smartphone
(IOS or Android) or Digital SLR Camera .
If you'''re looking for a Celestron Telescope appropriate for both terrestrial and celestial viewing, then the Celestron AstroMaster 130EQ Reflector Telescope is for you.
The Celestron AstroMaster Series produce bright, clear images of the Moon and planets. It is easy to see the moons of Jupiter and the rings of Saturn with every one of these fine Celestron Telescopes. For views of the brighter deep space objects like galaxies and nebulae, we recommend the larger aperture and light gathering ability of the Newtonian reflectors.
Celestron AstroMaster 130 EQ-MD - 5" Reflector Telescope w/Equatorial Mount & Motor Drive Features...
- Motor Drive for automatic tracking-9 volt operation. Battery included
(A must have for taking astrophotos with your cell phone or Digital SLR camera)
- Quick and easy no-tool setup
- Permanently mounted StarPointer
- Erect image optics - Ideal for terrestrial and astronomical use
- Quick release dovetail attachment - no tool setup
- German Equatorial mount with Setting circles - to accurately locate and track sky objects
- Rugged pre-assembled tripod with 1.25" steel tube legs - Provides a rigid and stable platform
- All coated glass optics for clear, crisp images
- Deluxe accessory tray for convenient storage of accessories
- "The SkyX - First Light Edition" astronomy software with a 10,000 object database, printable sky maps and 75 enhanced images
Celestron AstroMaster 130 EQ-MD - 5" Reflector Telescope w/Equatorial Mount & Motor Drive Specifications...
Optical Design: Newtonian Reflector
Aperture (mm): 130 mm (5.12 in)
Focal Length (mm): 650 mm (26 in)
Focal Ratio: f/5
Eyepiece 1 (mm): 20 mm (0.79 in)
Magnification 1: 33 x
Eyepiece 2 (mm): 10 mm (0.39 in)
Magnification 2: 65 x
Finderscope: Built-on StarPointer
Mount: CG-3 Equatorial & Motor Drive
Tripod: 1.25" steel tube legs
Weight (lbs): 28 lbs (13 kg)
Highest Useful Magnification: 307 x
Lowest Useful Magnification: 19 x
Limiting Stellar Magnitude: 13.1
Resolution (Rayleigh): 1.07 arc seconds
Resolution (Dawes): 0.89 arc seconds
Light Gathering Power (Compared to human eye): 345 x
Angular Field of View (deg): 1.5
Linear Field of View (@1000 yds): 79 ft (24 m)
Optical Coatings: Aluminum
Optical Tube Length: 24 in (610 mm)
Tube Attachment: Dovetail Bar
Celestron Product Number: 31051