Antares 1.25" Cheshire Collimator
- Antares 1.25" Cheshire Collimator
- Fits all standard 1.25" eyepiece barrels
- Align your reflector telescope optics
- Provides a side viewing window
- Uses the Cheshire alignment technique
This is an Antares 1.25" Cheshire Collimator for aligning your reflector telescope optics. It uses the well-known proven Cheshire technique for doing alignment of a reflector. Align your reflector telescope optics with this convenient, precision Cheshire collimator tool.
This Antares 1.25" Cheshire Collimator tool is a must have if you own any reflector telescope, such as a Newtonian, or Dobsonian with a Newtonian scope on the Dob mounting, etc. It is also a must-have if you own a telescope with aspheric system optics to get perfect collimation every time. It provides a side viewing window so you can see the images. See the photo for an illustration.