About the Sky Mentor 3X Five Element Barlow Lens...
The Sky Mentor 3X Five Element Barlow Lens will come in handy for extending the effective focal length of short-tube telescopes, to give them more magnifying power.
The Sky Mentor 3X Barlow employs a sophisticated 5-element lens configuration engineered to render optically flatter, sharper images than standard barlows can provide.
The lenses of the Sky Mentor 3X Five Element Barlow Lens are fully multi-coated to ensure high light throughput, and their edges blackened for improved contrast. A non-marring compression ring secures the eyepiece in place. Slotted barrels prevent accidental slip-outs, and dual rubber grip bands on the housing ensure easy handling. One-year limited warranty.
Sky Mentor 3X Five Element Barlow Lens Features...
- This premium, high-power barlow lens increases the magnification of any eyepiece by 3x
- Ideal for high-power lunar and planetary viewing, and solar system imaging with a webcam
- Five-element lens design renders optically flatter, sharper images than standard barlows
- Fully multi-coated optics for high light throughput; glare-threaded barrels for superior contrast
- Non-marring compression ring secures eyepieces in place
Sky Mentor 3X Five Element Barlow Lens Specifications...
Equipment Type: Barlow Lens
Magnification Factor: 3X
# of Elements: 5
Coatings: Fully multi-coated