New from William Optics! A unique 50mm CCD straight-through guidescope with helical focusing.
- Fully multi coated 50mm f/4 (focal length = 200mm) achromatic objective
- Designed for use with small-chip CCD autoguider cameras having a 1.25" nosepiece
- Can be used as an optical finder but most eyepieces will require an 0.5"-1" extension tube to reach focus. Eyepiece and extension not included
- 90-deg erecting prism diagonal with helical focusing available separately to convert guidescope into a right angle finder
- 1.25" holder features brass compression ring and 3 locking screws to securely hold your camera
- Helical focusing with 15mm (0.59") of focus travel (be careful not to exceed this or the eyepiece holder will separate from the finder)
- Holder / camera are rotatable
- White powder painted with excellent fit and finish that are the hallmark of every William Optics product
- Tube diameter = 54.6mm (2.15"); Dewshield diameter = 58.1mm (2.29")
- Tube weight (without eyepiece) = 15.0oz (425g)
- Not included; sold separately
Description copyright: Agena AstroProducts - Reproduction without permission prohibited.