About the Sky-Watcher Quattro 250 CF w/EQ6 Syscan GPS - Astrophotography Reflector Telescope...
Are you looking for a pure astrophotography reflector telescope with top-notch performance? Do you want the latest in Sky-Watcher Telescope technology, like a carbon fiber optical tube assembly (OTA), precision power focuser and high quality pyrex optics? Then check out the Sky-Watcher Quattro 250 CF OTA - Astrophotography Reflector Telescope...
This pure optical tube is ready to go on your favorite Sky-Watcher Mount and begin imaging the night sky. The Sky-Watcher Telescope carbon fiber construction means a thermally stable piece of equipment that won''t disappoint you. Inside you''ll find it equipped with knife-edge ray traced baffles for superior image quality. The Sky-Watcher Quattro 250 doesn''t stop there. The new linear power focuser utilises 4 precision ball bearings to support the drawtube and provide great stability and zero image shift while supporting a heavy Sky-Watcher Telescope Eyepiece or camera and a a 10:1 speed reduction means precision focusing time after time.
Don'''t forget, we carry plenty of Sky-Watcher Accessories, too! Look for Sky-Watcher Telescope Eyepieces and Sky-Watcher Telescope Filters for visual observers! Astrophotography buffs will appreciate Sky-Watcher Photo Adapters and the Sky-Watcher SynGuider!
SkyWatcher Quattro 250 CF w/EQ6 Syscan GPS - Astrophotography Reflector Telescope Features...
- Carbon fibre is a strong and lightweight material and has much better thermal stability compared to a steel tube. This is especially important for astro-photographers dealing with long exposure times. Imaging telescopes made of less thermally stable material can deviate from optimum focus after long time exposures. With a carbon fibre tube, it can remain in focus for a longer period of time and long exposure images will stay clear and in focus. Tube interiors are equipped with knife-edge ray traced baffles.
- The new 2" linear power focuser utilises 4 precision ball bearings to support the drawtube and provide great stability and zero image shift while supporting a heavy eyepiece or camera. Moving the drawtubeby the roller rather than a rack and pinion ensures exceptionally smooth operation, great feel and precise adjustability. The dual-speed feature has a second focus knob that has a 10:1 speed reduction to provide the super-fine adjustments even the most demanding users can appreciate.
- Both models feature paraboloidal primary mirrors made of low thermal expansion Pyrex glass resulting in substantially shorter cooling-down times.
- It comes with impressive 0.5 mm Ultra-Thin Secondary Mirror Supports and it offers 56% more light-fathering than the 200mm model.
- Includes beefy EQ6 equatorial mount, tripod, computerized Synscan with hand control, plus GPS
Sky-Watcher Quattro 250 CF w/EQ6 Syscan GPS - Astrophotography Reflector Telescope Specifications...
Optical Design: Reflector
Diameter: 250 mm
Focal Length: 1000 mm
Highest Practical Power: 508x
Finder Scope: 8x50
Focuser Diameter: 2" (50.8mm)
Dual-Speed 10:1 Linear Power FocuserSky-Watcher Product Number: BD302101