About the Nikon Prostaff 7S 10X42 Binoculars...
Discovery is a way of life for you. You prefer to enter and explore new worlds with optical equipment - like Nikon Binoculars - sporting the latest breakthroughs in both value and performance. This approach enables you to better appreciate what you discover. Welcome to the wonderful world of Nikon ProStaff Binoculars. Expect solid, honest-to-goodness Nikon Binocular performance you can rely on.
Nikon Prostaff 7S 10X42 Binoculars Features...
- All lenses and prisms are multilayer-coated for bright images
- Phase-correction-coated roof prisms for high resolution
- High-reflection mirror-coated prisms for bright images
- Long eye relief design ensures a clear field of view, even for eyeglass wearers
- Turn-and-slide rubber eyecups with multi-click facilitate easy positioning of eyes at the correct eyepoint
- Waterproof (up to 1m/3.3 ft. for 10 minutes) and fog-free with nitrogen gas
- Rubber armouring for shock resistance and a firm, comfortable grip
- Lightweight body uses fibreglass-reinforced polycarbonate resin
- Eco-glass optics that are free of lead and arsenic are used for all lenses and prisms
Nikon Prostaff 7S 10X42 Binoculars Specifications...
Objective diameter (mm): 42
Angular field of view (Real/degrees): 6.2
Angular field of view (Apparent/degrees): 56.9
Field of view at 1,000m (m): 108
Exit pupil (mm): 4.2
Relative brightness: 17.6
Eye relief (mm): 15.5
Close focusing distance (m): 4.0
Interpupillary distance adjustment (mm): 56-72
Weight (g): 645
Length (mm): 164
Width (mm): 129
Type: RoofNikon Product Number: 16003