- The Celestron Omni XLT AZ is a manual slow-motion altazimuth mount that uses worm gears for smooth, easy tracking of celestial or terrestrial targets and slip clutches for quick and easy pointing.
- The mount's single arm can be repositioned to point near the zenith for astronomical use or downward for terrestrial observing from a deck or window.
- Quality optical components are fully coated using Celestron's proprietary XLT coatings - the same ones found on their observatory-grade telescopes
- The Omni XLT 102mm Refractor offers a large 102 mm aperture and wide fields of view for both astronomical and terrestrial viewing.
- The Omni XLT 114mm and 130mm telescopes are reflectors with larger optics (4.5" and 5", respectively) and are best for astronomical viewing due to their Newtonian design.
- Premium StarPointer Pro finderscope projects a dual-circle reticle instead of a simple red dot.
All-New Omni AZ Mount
For years, Celestron's Omni equatorial mount has set the industry standard for elegant design. With this new addition to the lineup, our engineers have brought that same level of sophistication to an altazimuth mount. Designed from the ground up, its our best manual AZ mount ever.
Worm gears on both axes provide smooth, easy motion when tracking targets. Plus, youll find slip clutches in both axes for quick and easy pointing. A sturdy aluminum tripod anchors Omni AZ and stabilizes your images. Your Omni AZ comes together in just minutes with a simple, no-tool setup.
High Quality XLT Optics
Celestron's Omni family has always been synonymous with bright, clear views. You'll find the same high quality optical components in our new AZ telescopes. All optical surfaces on the Omni XLT AZ are fully coated with XLT optical coatings. This proprietary technology is found on Celestron's observatory-grade telescopes and ensures maximum light transmission and Omni's signature crisp views.
Any of the Celestron Omni XLT telescopes provides enough light-gathering ability to view all the best celestial objects in the solar system and beyond. The wide field of view allows you to appreciate extended objects such as the Pleiades Star Cluster, Andromeda Galaxy, or simply panning the Milky Way. Your Omni AZ telescope also includes a high-quality 25 mm Plossl eyepiece.
Locating Objects is Easier than Ever
Zero in on your subject quickly and accurately with the StarPointer Pro reticle finderscope. Instead of a red dot, which can obscure your target, StarPointer Pro projects a dual circle reticle. Place your subject in the center of the circles, and you're ready to view it with your Omni AZ telescope. It's that easy.