About the Celestron Oceana 7x50 Marine Binoculars...
The Oceana marine binocular from Celestron is a waterproof Celestron Binocular designed for marine use but it also useful for various land based observations as well.
The Celestron 7x50 Marine Binocular is a feature-packed model which includes an illuminated compass for direction finding, reticle for distance measurement, and a convenient center focus system. Maximum optical performance is appreciated with the BaK-4 prisms and fully multi-coated optics for ultra sharp images with high contrast and resolution. This Celestron Binocular has a large 50mm objective lens to offer maximum image brightness even in low light conditions, like dusk and dawn.
Celestron Oceana 7x50 Marine Binoculars Features...
- Center Focus for quick and easy focusing
- Fully Multi-Coated for maximum resolution and high contrast views
- Waterproof and Fogproof with nitrogen purging for all weather protection
- Rubber covered for protection and a firm grip
- Illuminated Compass built-in for direction location
- Reticle built-in for determining distance and size of objects
- Calculator Dial for quick distance measurement
- Aluminum Body
- Tripod adapter fitting for tripod mounting for increased stability
- Soft Carrying Case for protecting the binoculars
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Celestron Oceana 7x50 Marine Binoculars Specifications...
Diameter: 50 mm (1.97 in)
Magnification: 7 x
Angular Field of View (deg): 7.5
Linear Field of View (@1000 yds): 394 ft (120 m)
Linear Field of View (@1000 m): 131 m (430 ft)
Exit Pupil (mm): 7.1 mm (0.28 in)
Eye Relief (mm): 22 mm (0.87 in)
Near Focus (Binoculars): 33 ft (10 m)
IPD Max: 72 mm (2.83 in)
IPD Min: 56 mm (2.2 in)
Optical Coatings: Fully Multi-Coated
Weight (oz): 41 oz (1162 g)
Weather Proof: WaterproofCelestron Product Number: 71189-A