Nikon Monarch 7i VR Laser Rangefinder
Employing Nikon's VR (Vibration Reduction) system, vibrations of the image in the viewfinder caused by hand movement are reduced*, and the irradiated laser is also aligned at the same time. Because you can direct the laser onto the target faster and more easily, the ease of measurement to a small subject is greatly improved; all achieved by Nikon's original technologies that are a fusion of VR Technology and high-performance measurement function.
- *The effect of Vibration Reduction: Vibrations of the image in the viewfinder caused by hand movement (sinusoidal waves) are reduced to approx. 1/5 or less (Based on Nikon's measurement standards).
A rangefinder should be accurate and also quick and easy to use in the field. This Nikon Monarch 7i VR Laser Rangefinder is both, as well as easy to hold in one hand. Making accurate range measurements is now a "breeze" with this Nikon laser rangefinder.
See the second photo which illustrates the internal reticle display as seen (approximately) in this rangefinder. It also includes the status of the battery.
Features and Specifications:
- Measurement range: 7.3-915 m /8-1,000 yd.
- VR (Vibration Reduction) function is employed for reducing the vibration caused by hand movement.
The effect of Vibration Reduction: Vibrations of the image in the viewfinder caused by hand movement (sinusoidal waves) are reduced to approx. 1/5 or less.*
- *Based on Nikon's measurement standards.
- Easy operation as the VR (Vibration Reduction) function is always activated when the Laser Rangefinder is ON
- Horizontal Distance display mode and Actual Distance display mode can be easily switched — ID (incline/decline) Technology
- Target Priority Switch System for measuring overlapping subjects:
First Target Priority mode displays the distance of the closest subject — useful when measuring the distance to a subject in front of an overlapping background.
Distant Target Priority mode displays that of the farthest subject — useful in wooded areas.
- Quick and stable measurement response regardless of distance — HYPER READ
- Displays the measurement result in approx. 0.5 second
- Distance measurement display step: 0.1m/yd.
- Single or continuous measurement (up to 8 seconds)
- High-quality 6x monocular with multilayer coating for bright, clear images
- Large ocular for easy viewing (18mm)
- Wide field of view (7.5 degrees)
- Long eye relief design affords eyeglass wearers easy viewing
- Dioptre adjustment function
- Compact body design for comfortable holding
- Waterproof (up to 1m /3.3 ft for 10 minutes) and fog proof, but not designed for underwater usage; the battery chamber is rainproof
- Wide temperature tolerance: -10°C to +50°C/14°F to 122°F