Nikon Global Oceanpro 7x50 Binocular - W/Compass - Black
This is the Nikon Global Oceanpro 7x50 Binocular - W/Compass, in Black.
- Quick, easy-to-use central focusing system
- Waterproof (up to 1m/3.3 ft. for 5 minutes) and fog-free with O-ring seals and nitrogen gas
- Built-in global compass with illuminator and scale (7x50CF WP GLOBAL COMPASS)
- Long eye relief design ensures a clear field of view, even for eyeglass wearers
- Multilayer-coated lenses for bright images
- Rubber armouring for shock resistance and a firm, comfortable grip
- Floating strap provided
- Can be fixed to a tripod using optional tripod adaptor, TRA-2 or TRA-3
Compass and distance scale (for 7x50CF WP GLOBAL COMPASS) means that you can measure dimensions or distances if you know one of the values.
Notice the especially long eye relief provided by these binos: 22.7 mm; extra comfortable when your frame of reference (boat or airplane) is moving.
These features of the Nikon Global Oceanpro 7x50 Binocular - W/Compass and built-in illuminator make this bino the perfect choice for boaters, fishermen, whale-watching, or any other activity on or near the water. If you enjoy sports or adventures on the water, you will love having this Nikon Global Oceanpro 7x50 Binocular - W/Compass as your companion, whether you are the boat's captain or just a tourist! Also great for pilots/aviators.
|Objective diameter:||50 mm|
|Focusing Method:||Central Focus Knob|
|Angular field of view (Real/degree):||7.2°|
|Angular field of view (Apparent/degree):||47.5°|
|Field of view at 1,000 meters:||126 m|
|Exit pupil:||7.1 mm|
|Eye relief:||22.7 mm|
|Close focusing distance:||10 m|
|Prism Type||Porro prism|
|Interpupilary Adjustment:||56 mm - 72 mm|
|Waterproof:||Yes, 3.3 feet for 5 minutes, and Fog proof|