About the Lumicon Multiple Filter Selector - T-Thread - 2"...
The Lumicon 2" Multiple Filter Selector allows you to switch back and forth between 2" filters without having to thread and un-thread them from your eyepieces or diagonal. Leaving one of the positions open lets you compare views with and without filters. May be positioned before or after diagonal. Made from solid aircraft aluminum.
Note: Refractor telescopes require the use of a 2" Filter Selector/Diagonal combo, either the LD3015 or LD3025, to reach focus. Newtonians must be set up for photography to reach focus.
Lumicon Multiple Filter Selector - T-Thread - 2" Features...
- Accepts Standard 2" Filters (48 x 0.75mm threads)
- 4 Filter Positions - Filters not included
- 45mm Clear aperture
- 2"-male nose piece on telescope-side with safety-groove
- SCT male threads (not visible in photo) on eyepiece side
- Includes 2" Eyepiece holder (Lumicon LA1065)
- Built-in light baffles
- Weighs only 8oz
- 2.62" Optical path length
- Accepts filter cells up to 0.225" tall (above threads)
- Works on all SCTs
Lumicon Multiple Filter Selector - T-Thread - 2" Specifications...
Equipment Type: Multiple Filter Selector
Clear Aperture: 45mm
Filter Size: 2" round threaded
Optical Path Length: 2.62"
Weight: 8 oz.
Construction: AluminumLumicon Product Number: LF5055