Nikon Monarch 3 8x42 ATB Binoculars
With its legendary Nikon Binoculars Monarch bloodlines and enhanced optical system, the all-new Nikon Monarch 3 Binocular can maximize every hour you spend hunting - with incredibly bright, high-resolution views from the first rays of light until the very last. Designed for a lifetime of tough hunts with multi-click, turn-and-slide rubber eyecups, long eye relief and a new lightweight and rugged, yet sleek and comfortable ATB body.
Generally a prism erecting system is included in Nikon Binoculars like the Nikon Monarch 3 Binocular. Though the telescope is also a tool for viewing objects at a distance, images in this case appear upside down and left-right reversed. On the contrary, prism binoculars produce images as they look to the naked eye. Prisms not only flip the images so that they appear as they do to the naked eye, they also shorten the path the light must travel.
The image erecting design of these Nikon Monarch 3 Binocular comprises roof prisms. Since light can travel along a straight path from the objective lens to the eyepiece, the roof prism system can be more compact than the porro prism system. Its problem, however, is that the right angle of the roof edge must be manufactured with impeccable precision; otherwise, the resolution of the image with be visibly impaired. High-precision machining technology is thus required in the manufacture of the Nikon Binoculars roof prism system.
Nikon Monarch 3 8x42 ATB Binoculars Features
- Fully Multi-Coated Optics: Multiple layers of anti-reflective compounds on every glass surface for bright, vivid sight pictures
- Durable and protective, Rubber-armored Coating: Provides a sure, non-slip grip, wet or dry
- Phase-correction High Reflective Silver-alloy Prism Multicoatings: Clear, high-contrast images that display accurate color reproduction
- Lightweight, Slim Design: Provides excellent ergonomics, strength and ruggedness in a package that is comfortable to carry all day
- Smooth Central Focus Knob: Fast range of focus for quick viewing
- Multi-setting Click Stop Eyecups: For a clear comfortable view, with or without eyeglasses
- Waterproof/Fogproof: Nitrogen filled and O-ring sealed
- Flip-Down Objective Lens Covers: Protect lenses from dirt and scratches
Nikon Monarch 3 8x42 ATB Binoculars Specifications:
Lens Aperture: 42mm
Exit Pupil: 5.3mm
Eye Relief: 24.1mm
Close Focus: 9.8 ft.
Focusing System: Center Focus Knob
Optical Coatings: Fully Multi-Coated
Prism Type: Roof Prism
Interpupillary Distance Range: 56mm - 72mm
Angular Field of View: 6.3
Linear FOV at 1000 Yards: 330 ft.
Tripod Adaptable: Yes
Weight: 24.9 oz.
Dimensions: 6.1" x 5.1"
Warranty: 25 Year Limited WarrantyNikon Product Number: 7540