Meade 8 X 42 CanyonView ED Binocular Highlights
- 42 mm binoculars are portable but will yield brighter images than compact models with less aperture. Great for travel, hiking, or for anyone on the go!
- High-quality ED optics with dielectric coatings produce beautifully sharp, bright images with no extraneous color
- Waterproof, the Meade CanyonView ED binoculars also have a rubberized exterior to help protect the optics from damage.
- The large eyepieces have a generous 17.8 mm of eye relief for comfortable viewing.
- A oversized center focus knob makes it easy to adjust focus, even when wearing gloves.
- Get unclose views of birds, flowers and more with a close focus distance of just over 6 feet.
- These binoculars include a carry bag, a chest harness, a neck strap, lens caps and a cleaning cloth.
Enjoy superior contrast and high-resolution images when viewing through the Meade 8x42 CanyonView ED Binoculars! The ED, or Extra-Low Dispersion, glass used to make the optics of these binoculars correct for chromatic aberrations, or false color, to give you true to life image quality similar to binoculars costing hundreds of dollars more. High-quality multilayer coatings are applied to the lenses work together with BAK-4 prisms to garner maximum light transmission.
These roof prism binoculars are extremely comfortable in hand; with a rugged, lightweight design ideal for the outdoors. Meade’s CanyonView™ ED Series Binoculars are nitrogen purged and waterproof to ensure each pair stays dry and dust-free. Constructed with a durable rubber exterior and waterproof design, the CanyonView ED body will help shield your optics from the elements of the outdoors.
The Meade 8x42 CanyonView ED Binoculars come with metal eyecups and covers, extra-low dispersion (ED) glass, a nylon case and harness, and a quick release neck strap. With portability in mind, carrying your binoculars and accessories has never been easier and is a must-have for birders and observers wanting ideal optics that deliver with every use.
|Series||CanyonView™ ED Binoculars|
|Close Focus||6.6 ft (2 m)|
|Eye Relief||17.8 mm|
|Field of View( M / 1000 M)||131 m|
|Exit Pupil||5.2 mm|
|Objective Lens||42 mm|
|Optical Coatings||Fully Multi-Coated with Dielectric & Phase Coatings|
|Product Weight||690 g (24.3 oz)|