MallinCam SDI HD Color Camera (Only)
Use the Discount Code "mallin" for Free Shipping on this MallinCam Camera!
The new MallinCam HD-SDI uses a true HD sensor and SDI digital output for unsurpassed image quality at an affordable price. At the heart of the camera is Panasonic's latest 1/3 inch 2.1 MP High Speed Maicovicon CMOS sensor. The Panasonic MN34041PL Maicovicon chip is a type-1/3 inch 2.1 mega-pixel MOS image sensor which is suitable for full HD format (1080p) high definition picture performance. It incorporates an RGB Bayer-pattern primary on-chip color coding filter which provides excellent color reproduction. It has a pixel dimension spec of 2.75 x 2.75 micrometer (square).
This sensor's small pixels, native 1080p resolution, and high refresh rate makes the MALLINCAM SDI ideal for live planetary, lunar, and solar viewing on a monitor or through a compatible SDI capture device on your computer. The SDI uncompressed digital format also provides a high quality data stream for image recording and later processing. The MallinCam-SDI also has a unique sensor depth feature which allows the user to fine-tune the focus position of the camera sensor, while it is on their telescope. The MallinCam HD-SDI HD Color Camera processes and outputs High Definition video, outputs an analog video signal, is well suited to observing Solar System objects, and has the latest HD sensor technology from Panasonic.
Note: This product is the camera body only; for the entire Kit package, see the product with the ID of SDI-KIT !
- 2.1 Mega Pixels
- Full HD (High Definition)
- 12 bits and 16 Bits
- High Sensitivity
- Sensitivity G: 1580 mV
- 2.75 X 2.75 Micron Square pixel size
- 60 Frame per seconds (50 FPS PAL )
- 30 frame per seconds (25fps PAL)
- NTSC or PAL Selectable
- 1080p HD
- 720p HD
- 720p Cropped mode (60 fps)
- Progressive (p) scan
- 2010 X 1108 Total Pixels (2.2MP)
- 1944 X 1092 Active Pixels (2.1MP Active Pixels)
- SVBS output (composite out)
- SDI output
- Support WDR, 3D-DNR, DEFOG
- 8 X digital zoom
- All Gold Contact points on all circuit boards including the SDI circuits and internal cable
- Mechanical Lens Filter (ICR)
- Operating Temperature: -25C to +50C
- Weight: 290 Grams