MallinCam Micro Camera Kit, Includes Accessories
The new MallinCam Micro Series camera is a small video CCD camera capable of exposures from 1/100,000 all the way up to 17 seconds, making these cameras versatile with any object to be viewed live on a monitor. The MallinCam Micro Series video CCD cameras has been custom made to MallinCam's strict specifications. As a result, several new improvements have been included such as:
- Full heat shield over the main board to keep heat away from the CCD sensor to reduce hot pixels
- A 1/3 inch Sony CCD sensor is included as standard equipment. (a SUPER HAD II sensor is available, as an option in this product)
- A complete and extensive menu is provided
- 700 TVL processor, output through a BNC 75 Ohms output
The Rear section of the camera has five push buttons for easy access to the menu. A RED pilot light is included to prevent loss of night vision of the user. Light weight all-aluminum construction, this camera is ideal for a Video CCD Finder System or for a beginner to get their first experience into the world of live video CCD observation (EAA). The camera body is packaged with additional accessories: a C-mount to 1.25" adapter, a video/power cable, and a AC power supply (AC to DC converter) , as a complete Observing Kit.
- On Screen Display (OSD): Allowing full control of the camera menu
- Sony sensitive EXview HAD II plastic ccd sensor in a 1/3" format can exceed sensitivity up to 20% more than any similar cameras!
- Also available with ICX810/811AKA Super HAD II sensor with ZERO amplifier glow and improved colors and image background; See drop-down menu to get this sensor
- 960H WDR sensor Technology
- Stacking Mode is standard for up to 85 seconds frame average on the fly.
- 32 Bit DSP Micro Processor.
- High Resolution: Up to 700 lines resolution in B/W mode and 650 in Color even in low light condition.
- 3D-DNR: Variable Digital Noise Reduction shows less "ghost" phenomenon on moving object with less noise Produce critical image with less noise under low light condition. In camera image averaging up to 85 seconds when set to 5 frame stacking (NTSC)
- WDR: Combines two fields which high shutter speed exposure are taking in bright light and low shutter exposure into one composite image to help see dark parts and bright parts of a image. This feature can extend shutter speed above 17 seconds without saturation. A MallinCam unique system.
- Day and Night: provide clear images in low light condition. Allow black and white mode and color mode automatically or can be set in either mode manually for greater sensitivity of faint deep sky objects.
- AGC: The AGC circuit automatically adjusts the incoming signal to proper level. Improves performance in low light condition by increasing sensitivity. Extra gain has been made possible only in the MallinCam MICRO video CCD camera.
- ATW: Auto adjust the white balance or can be adjusted manual.
- BLC: Ability to balance faint object with bright object.
- Full GAMMA selection of 0.3, 0.45, 0.6, and 1.0 range.
- Mirror Function allow image orientation to suite any telescopes.
- Sharpness Control.
- Weight: Only 5.0 ounces! (141 grams)
- All necessary cables provided for system operation