MallinCam HDMI Upscaler (Electronics Unit)
This MallinCam HDMI Upscaler is an extremely useful video conversion box allowing the user to convert from one video signal format to another. It is particularly useful when you need to convert a Composite Video or S-Video signal to HDMI which is a modern, commonly used video cable transfer specification.
- Up-Scales MallinCam Composite Video or S-Video to 720p/1080p (selectable) HDMI.
- Motion Compensated 3D Wavelet Video Coding Technology is applied to make the converted picture rich in color and more vivid.
- Input video systems - NTSC and PAL is automatically detected and adjusted.
- Change MallinCam Video CCD Cameras Composite or S-Video to HDMI
- Automatically convert signals from PAL or NTSC (analog) to NTSC Digital Video signal
- Built-in Up-Scaling Output Resolution to 1080p
- Specially designed to work with any Analog MallinCam Video CCD Camera Output
- Built-in Time Base Correction (T.B.C) for signal synchronization
- World Wide Power supply. 100-240 50/60 Hz auto switching power supply for use anywhere in the world (specify 110 ac or 220 ac when ordering)
- Specially designed to work with MallinCam Jr, MCHP, VSS, VSS+, Xtreme and X2. Will work for all other brands of video CCD cameras