Luna Optics Bridge System for the PVS14 Monoculars
- Mechanical Bridge System for two PVS14 N-V Units
- Allows two PVS14 Monoculars to be used on helmet
- Monoculars may be flipped up 180° independently
- Two optical systems may be collimated
- Monoculars may be easily removed from Bridge
- Compatible with PVS14 Night Vision Monoculars
- Compatible with Wilcox and Norotos Helmet Mounts
- NOTE: Helmet and helmet mount are NOT included
This Luna Optics Bridge System for the PVS14 Monoculars is designed to allow the use of one or two PVS14 night vision monoculars to provide either monocular or binocular vision enhancement, and used with a helmet. (The helmet needs to be equipped with either a Wilcox or a Norotos helmet mount device. NOTE: This product does NOT include the helmet mounting device.) Bridges two monoculars into an ANVIS type goggle system. Fully adjustable by the wearer.
This Bridge System for the PVS14 Monoculars from Luna Optics provides for monocular or binocular vision support and also redundancy via their independent power supplies. Each monocular may be flipped up by as much as 180° for convenience. The complete unit will fold back against the helmet so the user can avoid bumping into tree limbs or vehicle door frames, etc. while wearing the night vision units. The two monocular units may be collimated to provide the best viewing use and comfort for the wearer. Compatible for use with Wilcox or Norotos helmet mounting hardware.
NOTE: Photos show this product used with a helmet, helmet mount, and monoculars for illustration purposes only. This product does NOT include a helmet, NOR a helmet mount, NOR the two monoculars as shown in the illustration!
|Product Name:||Bridge System for PVS14 Monoculars|
|Compatible With:||Wilcox and Norotos Helmet Mounts|
|Includes:||Bridge System only|