Luna Optics 6-30x50 Zoom Binocular
for Day/Nighttime Use with Gen 2 NightVision Technology
Luna Optics Gen-2 Digital Day/Night Vision Binocular
- Day/Night Vision Binocular
- Includes a Full-HD Image Sensor
- User Selectable Full-Color, NV Green, and B&W image options
- User Selectable ISO sensitivity – great for nighttime Sky-Watching!
- Wi-Fi streaming capability
- 6x-30x magnification with all-glass multicoated optics
- Daytime Color Enhancing Filter
- Built-in powerful IR illuminator and tripod mount
- Battery/Power Bank /Wall power operation
This Luna Optics LN-G2-B50 is a Second-Generation (Gen-2) Digital Binocular designed for use in either the daytime or the nighttime, functioning as a night-vision Binocular scope. It has a 50 mm f/1.0 objective lens and provides a field of view of a full 7° for convenient viewing. The LN-G2-B50 from Luna Optics uses a Sony CMOS sensor having full-HD resolution capability of 1920x1080 pixels and a sensitivity of 0.002 lux for high performance at low light levels.
It incorporates Dual Micro-Flat High-Resolution displays of 800x600 pixels with a size of 0.26 inch. Provides comfortable direct viewing. This Binocular provides full-HD video and also has a user-selectable transition between three viewing modes: Full Color, Night Vision (NV) Green, or Black and White Monochrome. Its amazing highly sensitive CMOS sensor by Sony with 1920x1080 pixels gives you the resolution and sensitivity performance you need. This Sony sensor combined with its all-glass quality optics and a powerful built-in Infrared (IR) illuminator allows the user to see details at farther distances than other competitive products can achieve.
This LN-G2-B50 Binocular from Luna Optics offers the user a feature which is first in the industry: a manual ISO sensitivity option, which makes this Binocular great for using for nighttime sky watching.
It has a water-resistant body and a brightness control to provide the user with the best viewing in any ambient conditions. It also includes a special daytime color filter which you can attach to provide vivid colors in the image during daytime use. The device can be powered by easily available 5 Volt/ 2 Amp power banks for long time viewing.
The Luna Optics LN-G2-B50 product includes the following accessories: A carry case, wrist strap, lens cover, 8GB micro SD card, daytime color filter, a USB cable, a video cable, an AC power adapter, and a battery charger.
- CMOS Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Display: 0.26" or 800 x 600 Micro Flat, Dual Displays
- Still Image Resolution: 1440 x 1080 JPG
- Video Resolution: HD 1080P 60 FPS, AVI
- Nighttime Sensitivity: 0.002 lux
- Image Magnification: 6X - 30X
- Focusing Distance: 80 cm (2.6 ft) to Infinity
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 80 cm
- IR Viewing Distance: 250 m (273 yards)
- Typical Viewing Distance at Full Moon: 400 m
- Typical Viewing Distance at 1/4 Moon: 250 m
- Typical Viewing Distance in Total Darkness: 250 m
- Field of View: 7 degrees
- Memory: Micro SD Card (up to 128 GB)
- Power: 2 x 3 V Lithium (CR123A or rechargeable CR123A), 5 Volts, 2 Amp Power Bank, or AC Wall plug
- Connectivity: USB, WiFi, RCA Video, AC Adapter
- Operating Time: 4 Hours w/ 2 CR123A batteries
- Operating Temperature: -10 C to +50 C
- Dimensions: 180 mm x 120 mm x 60 mm (7.2" x 4.7" x 2.3")
- Weight: 725 g (1.6 lb)
- Warranty: 1 Year