JMI Telescope Carrying Case – Meade Or Celestron f/10 - 8″ SCT OTAs
Now you can safely transport your telescope with a JMI Telescope Carrying Case – Meade Or Celestron f/10, 8″ SCT OTAs. This case is made for OTAs only. Made with heavy-duty ABS plastic, this JMI Carrying Case includes crush-resistant die-cut foam contoured to safely hold the telescopes OTA during transport. Protects your expensive telescope equipment while making it easier to transport from one location to any other. Features retractable handles and wheels for ease of lifting and transport. Black color, sturdy ABS case is strong and durable.
Includes four latches (two lockable latches) for the removable cover (no hinge), two steel-reinforced handles, and die-cut foam lining with compartments for telescope, eyepieces, and accessories. It can be carried (but requires two people) or pulled using the attached wheels. Both the finder scope and hand unit must be detached and placed inside the case for proper fit and protection of these items.
This JMI Telescope Carrying Case – Meade Or Celestron f/10 - 8″ SCT is compatible with: either the Meade or the Celestron f/10, 8″ SCT OTA (Optical Tube Assembly).
NOTE: The CASEOTA8 case fits the above telescopes. It is likely that it will also fit other closely related scopes, but some of the foam may require cutting and/or modification. If you feel you must make modifications, please take pictures and consult with us first at email@example.com. We will be glad to help you get the correct foam modifications made.
- Case Structure: Black ABS Plastic material
- Foam Interior: Pre-cut, crush-resistant die-cut foam
- Latches: four latches (two lockable latches)
- Cover Type: Removable Cover
- Outside dimensions of case: 31-1/4″ x 17-1/4″ x 23-1/2″
- Weight – 15.4 lb
- The shipping box is approximately 23-1/4″ x 17-7/8″ x 32-1/8″ (FedEx Ground dimensional weight is 80 lb) and the shipping weight is approximately 21.4 lb
- All values provided are subject to slight changes.