iOptron Permanent Pier - 600 mm High
The iOptron Permanent Pier - 600 mm (23.5") high is their shortest Heavy-Duty solid metal Permanent Pier. This Permanent Pier can be used with their CEM120 Mount and heavier-than-normal payloads, or with any other mount and scope combination so long as you stay within the specified payload weight. This pier has a maximum payload weight of 360 pounds!
See the photo which shows the relative sizes of the three Permanent Piers available from iOptron. This is a Permanent Pier which is designed for installation in an observatory or other stationary instrument location.
- Pier Payload: 360 lb max. load
- Type: Permanent Pier
- Fabricated from: Aluminum alloy
- Anodized Finish: Pier Black
- Diameter of Pier: 7 1/8 in
- Pier Wall Thickness: 0.25 in
- Height: 23.5 inches (600 mm)
- Top Plate Size: 8 1/4" x 8 1/4"
- Warranty: One year, limited